Friday, August 10, 2012

Delizioso Skincare Mangosteen & Acai Super Anti-Aging Facial Cream

Delizioso Skincare Mangosteen & Acai Super Anti-Aging Facial Cream
 I don't know how to put this but the smell is sickeningly disgusting. At first I thought okay maybe it is just the mangosteen in it and the smell will fade. No, it doesn't! It lingers forever on my hand and doesn't wash off and since it is a face cream I could never use it on my face. I honestly can say I have no clue how it works because the smell is so bad that I couldn't even use it. And this sample was supposed to be worth almost $20 and in my opinion it is worth less than a dollar. I guess I will have a nice little jar for other samples once I get rid of this stuff.

Final opinion: I will never buy this.


No comments:

Post a Comment