Saturday, July 14, 2012

July Birchbox #2

July Birchbox #2
 This month I am getting two Birchboxes and both of them were hits for me, even though I got duplicates of a few products.


Harvey Prince Hello
Sample Size: Approximately 1.77 ml (0.06 oz.)
Full Size: 50 ml
Full Size Value: $55.00
Sample Value:$1.94










Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint
Sample Size: 0.07 oz.
Full Size: 1.7 oz.
Full Size Value: $38.00
Sample Value: $1.56








Stila It's Time To Go Lip Glaze in Camera
Sample Size: 0.05 fl. oz. (1 gloss)
Full Size: 0.05 fl. oz. (3 glosses)
Full Size Value: $12.00
Sample Value: $4.00


beautyblender
Sample Size: 1 sponge
Full Size: 2 sponges
Full Size Value: $25.95
Sample Value: $12.97






Tea Forte minteas in Cocoa Mate
Sample Size: 1 tin
Full Size: 3 tins
Full Size Value: $9.95
Sample Value: $3.31

Birchbox Exclusive Earbuds
Sample Size: 1 set
Full Size: 1 Set
Full Size Value: $10.00
Sample Value: $10.00




The value of this box is only $33.78 even though I got duplicates of the Jouer (which means I should have enough to make a good solid decision,) the Harvey Prince fragrance (I fell in love) and the earbuds (always good to have back ups.) The only thing I didn't see myself ever using was the beautyblender, everyone on the MUT forums wanted it and I seem to be the only one who didn't. For the people who didn't know MUT (makeuptalk.com) is a forum community and several people take part in trading samples and full size products (via mail.) I happened to make a very nice trade for some blotting papers and a deluxe sample of a new mascara, I should get those in a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment